Since the rise of Abu Al-Alaa Al-Mamdoudi, Muslims of India are set captive for ill-motivated Dar-ul-Oloom and Dar-ul-Qazas; which are torn between political partition and outdated and uncollaborated interpretations of the principle rulings..!!
There are few issues came all together; with inevitable anxiety for the journalistic story rather than the surgical definition of root causes od such deviation from basic Islamic code and human rights one:
1. The undoubted Islamic jurisprudence on rape reliefs the victim from any consequences, following a principle that “role are driven by controllable acts”.. Therefore, the Fatwa is defective and short to serve the justice..
2. Even so, both wife and husband will determine their willingness to continue or not their matrimony as per their personal apatite, as no one would lawfully force them for such personal preferences..
3. Should the religious authority impose the lawful punishment on the rapist, instead of misleading the public on status of the victim, despite the fact that the civic authorities would determine different penal code
4. Despite how the Subcontinent had widely contributed to the advance of Islamic philosophies and implementations during the centuries; its religious boards during the last century exported extremism and bizarre rulings; which not only deformed Islamic practices, but also disturbed their own social coherence and integration..
5. There are lots of confusion due to improper interpretations and translations.. It is the duty of native Arabic speakers to correct issues that were sunk between linguistic, grammar and phonetics of Arabic Language..
6. This case had deviated into typical journalistic row, fueled by many elements of religious and civic tensions, which should be wisely administered towards sustainable interfaith and in-faith progression..